First of all... i'm not The Perfect Girl


glitter-graphics.com вαвʏ ʏσʋ ℓιɢнт ʋρ мʏ ωσяℓ∂ ℓικɛ иσвσ∂ʏ ɛℓƨɛ

Sabtu, 17 Desember 2011

GLEE SONGS I LOVE SO FAR

i LOVE glee songs!even though i`m not allowed to watch glee yet,i`m still allowed to listen to the songs! here are the songs i love so far:


  1. My life would suck without you - i forgot who performed this
  2. Baby - Sam Evans ft. Artie
  3. Marry You - Finn, Rachel, Quinn, Sam, Puck, Santana (i think), Brittany, Artie, Mercedes, Kurt, Tina and Mike
  4. Loser like me - the entire Glee cast
  5. I Feel Pretty/Unpretty - Quinn and Rachel
  6. Dont Stop Believing - New Directions
  7. Lucky - Sam and Quinn
That`s all! i LOVE you Glee!

1 komentar:

  1. OMG! I LOVE Glee!!!! I'm a total Gleek! Their songs are AMAZING! Sorry you can't watch it though . :0(

    BalasHapus